Madness: Project Nexus (Classic)
Subject 1v02P_6 (can also be given a name chosen by the player) is a playable, fully customizable character who only appears in Arena Combat Mode (including Zombie Arena Mode) of Madness: Project Nexus (Classic). There is little known about them other than that they are controlled by the player and is a subject of Project Nexus.
They are one of the few characters who can be killed as many times as possible; any deaths are revived through cloning. However, they start at level 1 with 17 hp, no stats or skills (including the inability to wear light class armor or higher.) and no TAC-Bar.
MADNESS: Project Nexus
Although possibly long-dead, 1v02p_6 plays a role in MADNESS: Project Nexus. In Sleeper Labs, Dr. Christoff mentions that 1v02p_6 is the test subject of NEXUS Core's Project Nexus. 1v02p_6's task was to train his combat skills in the Arena, so the NEXUS Core can later extract their memories and experiences in order to create an army of super soldiers, known as Sleepwalker Patients, even matching Hank J. Wimbleton in skill.
The player can also find 1v02p_6's personal journal in their room, where they resided inbetween the arena waves.
- If M:PNC is opened in a Flash Decompiler, the template name of 1v02P_6 is 'SUPERAGENT'.
- They are a smoker, as seen when starting a wave in M:PNC unarmed, they take out a cigarette and puffs on it.
- Like with any other enemy in M:PNC, they can take wounds such as cuts, bruises, and bullet holes. These wounds will be replaced as stitches and/or bandages in the following "My Squad" screen and the next wave, even if they die.
- In M:PNC, they can have all stats (Strength, Dexterity, Tactics, Endurance, Leadership and Awareness) and skills (Pistols, SMGs, Rifles, Shotguns, Melees and Unarmed) maxed at level 61. At this level, they will have health 77 and TAC-Bar 91.
- Further levels will increase health but not stats or skills or TAC-Bar as TAC-Bar is capped at 91.
- Canonically, 1v02p_6 was able to complete at least 100 waves, as stated in 1v02p_6's personal journal, which can be found in MADNESS: Project Nexus.
- Also canonically, 1v02p_6 has died 2691 times.
- 1v02p_6 seems to be efficient with knife tricks such as tossing it around and spinning it around as seen when starting a new wave.
- 1v02p_6 always spins the firearms he has around no matter how big it is. For example, he can spin around a shotgun which shouldn't even be possible.